Sign in to follow this  
WHC-125

Plowing with the C-145

WHC-125

Today we got some snow here in CT, so I took out my C-145. I plowed my driveway a few hours before so there wasnt much in the pics but this morning I woke up to 3 inches and the were drifts that were as deep as 7 inches. I even have my wheel horse hat on. :thumbs:

008.jpg

006-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

002.jpg

64s

Chris, Good to see you out. I hope the healing is going as planned. :thumbs:

420lse

You got a lot more than me. Had a dusting here and now ther's about 1" out there. I can't even use the walk behind : <_

Ken B

I had about 3 inches or so yesterday in Danbury Chris. Any seat time is fun but I wanna push some heavy stuff and I wanna hear the Kohler work hard! I live on a long private road that has a slight hill to it. I had the 702 out yesterday and I did some plowing down the slight hill. The 702 has only ag tires on it and as you've probably already guessed she went real nice down the hill. Not enough bite too make it up though! I know one of my neighbors saw me pushin that 702 up the hill so I made sure to go home and break out the Electro 12 and plow up and down the road! I didn't want my wise arse neighbor to get the last laugh! :thumbs:

Coadster32

Looks like the one arm bandit has plowed again. :thumbs:

stevasaurus

nice pictures Chris...can't beat moving snow at night...don't hurt that arm. :thumbs:

wheel horse 1045

looks like your having fun and i agree becareful with the arm

rickv1957

Chris,looking good!!,Rick

Sparky

After a winter with a hydro and hydraulic lift you may never go back to a manual tranny/lift for plowing.

Mike......

wallfish

How's that tractor running Chris?

I miss it already, boo hoo

WHC-125

Thanks for the support guys. I have been making some progress on my recovery. And Mike I think your right, I dont come inside with my arms like falling off. John, its running pretty good, I am probably going to rebuild the motor when I am all healed up and restore the rest of it. :thumbs: