Sign in to follow this  
kajamo240

Snow Blowing with B-80

kajamo240

Heck no! The 8hp Kohler held her own today! Got the new flywheel and starter on, thanks to Kelly and double thanks the Crazywheelhorseman, and away I went. Since my driveway was already cleared by the neighbor, I decided to make a path from my driveway to my barn.

Sitting on the B-80, staring at my mission ahead, 13inches of snow, I put her in high first and away we went. It got a little hairy at times but we plowed right on through! I know, I know, no pics now because the wife was ill and not able to take pictures of me playing around in the snow, but I will get some posted tomorrow for sure.

Hopefully we get some more snow soon so I can really go to town! Glad to hear other members are able to get some seat time! :thumbs:

Crazywheelhorseman

I've had my fair share of seat time with my c160 with fel. it would be nice if it warmed up Just a little.

Ken B

Sounds like you had some fun. Maybe ya better have a man to man with the neighbor and tell him ya really appreciate it and all, Ya might also mention he stole seat time! :thumbs:

Confused99

Glad you got her back together. Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be much for snow in the forcast but If you like high's in the single digits with double digit below 0 lows you should be happy with the forcast :thumbs:

Jason

Kelly

Glad I could help, and you got it up and running, even got seat time :thumbs:

rickv1957

Them B80s are great tractors!,Rick

kajamo240

Them B80s are great tractors!,Rick

It really is a good machine. To be honest, I had my doubts at first since I was up against a full swath and depth of the blower. It bogged down a couple times but never died.