Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Snow Chores

MikesRJ

Mike I think Duke would like the pink better if you know what I mean

:thumbs:

Got just the thing then, How 'bout these Dukeman?

416uFGhcqzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

whfan74

Now that looks like fun! :thumbs:

Sharp looking tractor you have! Enjoy the seat time!

Docwheelhorse

Ok--I'll jump in here and take the heat off of Duke!!! :banghead:

I never thought the pictures of the outright destruction of a Wheel Horse in a swamp would resurface.

I had thrown a yank start Briggs 8 onto a Workhorse frame from the late 60's (maybe wrong model---Sparky remembers everything and will correct me) and proceeded to beat the living crud out of it popping wheelies and mud bogging and just trying to kill the thing over the course of a summer. Sparky and I used to have a couple real beater rigs and would abuse them ATV style. :thumbs: Well one day I decided to try and cross the pond out back and here are the pictures to basically show what happened. Yes I drowned the thing and yes the whole motor was submerged etc...

The funny part was that Sparky towed me home and I let the engine turn over in third as he dragged me and wouldn't you know IT STARTED BACK UP---I took it home and pressured washed the thing, changed the motor and transaxle oil and threw on a lawn ranger plow by moving the tach-a-matic forward and SOLD the tractor for something like $85 on Ebay!!!

I wish I still had it though---it would pull the best wheelies ever and I could ride the hitch :WRS:

Tony

WHC-125

Tony, it looks like what I do with my quad lol

stevasaurus

Mike...those slippers and jammies are a riot... :thumbs::banghead: :WRS:

MikesRJ

Mike...those slippers and jammies are a riot... :thumbs::banghead::WRS:

I ordered a set in 3X and 10-1/2 and had them shipped to Niles!

HorseFixer

Dukester, you need a pair of these buddy! And if you could only get them in red ...

Mike did I ever Tell You I Like Cats? :thumbs:

They Taste Just Like Chicken! :WRS:

And since I dont like the after taste......... So I Take A Swig errrrr I Mean I Drink A Bottle Of Capt'n Morgan! :banghead:

I Got Another Video In The Oven Should Be Ready Shortly! :wwp:

MikesRJ

As a matter of fact I do recall us having this conversation before when we last spoke. And I was wondering how long it would take to get a response from you. I can only devote just so much time to poking fun with you before giving up in vain,

:banghead: But what a coincidence, I happen to like a little P***y now and again myself Duke! :thumbs:

But my drink of choice is Glenfiddich Single Malt Scotch. You can keep that refined molasses.

HorseFixer

As a matter of fact I do recall having this conversation before. Was wondering how long it would take to get a response from you.

:wwp: But what a coincidence, I happen to like a little P***y now and again myself Duke! :banghead:

But my drink of choice is Glenfiddich Single Malt Scotch. You can keep that refined molasses.

:WRS: You guys crack me up! Does That P#$%y taste Like Chicken? :lol: If so it is prolly a Cat Fish! :hide: As far as the drink? I don't drink anything I can't spell! :thumbs:

MikesRJ

As far as the drink? I don't drink anything I can't spell! whtractor/whistling2.gif

And no more than 3 letters at a time ......... :thumbs:

You know I got nothin' but love for you! Just felt I needed to start the new year off right by riling you up a little.

HorseFixer

And no more than 3 letters at a time ......... :thumbs:

You know I got nothin' but love for you! Just felt I needed to star the new year off right by riling you up a little.

:WRS: :banghead:

MikesRJ

And PLEASE, enjoy the somewhat late Christmas present. I'd like you to post a picture of you wearing the slippers and jammies.

I do hope I got the right sizes ..... :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Hey Duke...get the susquash to wear them for the picture. :thumbs:

flipb18b
I figure if Duke can brag about 2" then I can brag about 3"

HorseFixer

Hey Duke...get the susquash to wear them for the picture. :WRS:

Steve Dunno If Dale Likes pink :thumbs: Thats Gotta be a Mikes RJ thing!

Thats What ISP Opps wear around all day! :banghead: