Sign in to follow this  
wesley

Cleaning

wesley

Got to thinking today , that if l stripped my raider right down , l could get 95% of it in to my blast cleaning cabinet , now that would save a lot of rubbing down and give a real nice finnish ready to prime.

wes

Sparky

Man you guys on the other side have all the cool tools :thumbs: !

Sounds like great idea. I have tried to hand sand stuff and its a real pain.

Mike........

combatmp29r

I agree with Mike. I'm about to move across the pond just to get all the cool toys they have over there. I guesi should ask the obviouse question first though, Mith, Ian, Wes any of you guys married? That puts a big damper on the toys here atleaste :thumbs:

wesley

Yes joel l am married 37 years this november , had a workshop for most of them years now and am real happy lol :thumbs: mind did have to wait till the kids grew up before l could get some of my toys , money is always a problem bring up a family. and like mith said if you come over then you are most welcome to come an se me, my home is always open to you, look on the net at www.hevercastle l live 3 fields from that.

wes

nylyon

Wow, that is some nice area. I hope to get to the UK. Almost made it several times while I worked at Diageo (Guiness).

combatmp29r

Wow Wes that is beautiful country. I agree with the money being tight with the kids. Nothing for a kid is cheap!! Well Karl I've got you beat. I spent 4 hours in Heathrow when our military hop had to land there due to weather. Didn't get to leave the hanger, but I was in the UK!!

Oh and wes, my wife wants to know if you have ever been to the castle? I know you live right ther, but its amazing sometimes how many people haven't been to the things in their back yard.

wesley

Yes joel been in the castle many many times, up to recent times three genations of us have worked at the castle, l was the last mending there machines, if you get over here tell your wife , will have tickets ready for her.

wes

combatmp29r

She said she'll hold you to it Wes. Now it won't be this year as our $year old well He'll be 4 on friday has been promised Disney world this year. Hopefully next year. I saw alot of Eastern Europe in the Army, but haven't got to stroll around the UK yet.