CasualObserver
Thanks Jason,

Indy w h

Hey, :banghead: good looking horses!! :thumbs:

Indy

MikesRJ

:thumbs:

rydogg

Jason, the C-160 runs great but smokes like crazy when you first start it, I got the charging problem figured out it was just the voltage regulator was unplugged, I may be interested in the leftover trans parts just let me know what you want for them. Would you be interested in a C-100.

kajamo240

Ryan, what size plow do you need? (Sorry, I don't know if a C series requires a long frame or not) I might be able to help you out once I can find a long frame that will fit my B-80. :banghead:

Jason, (Lord Hellmutt), sold me a plow a 48" a couple years ago that might fit your tractor...... :thumbs:

Operator

You looking for a cab Ryan?

Those little heaters aren't bad. They are enough to keep windows unfogged,

you'll still need a coat on! Check Northern they are alot cheaper there.

Randy

rydogg

Matt, I need a 42" or bigger and it needs to be for a long frame tractor.

Lane Ranger, Thanks for the link, I picked up a propane buddy heater that will fit in the area behind the seat I just need to figure out how to bolt it down so it doesn't tip over and hope it won't burn the back of the seat its a 4000-9000 btu heater.

Randy, Not looking for a cab just trying to figure out what the cab on my C-160 is supposed to fit on. Hey just curious is there still a bar in Hagar City with dancing girls. We used to come up that way to get fireworks but it was always on a day when the bar was closed so I never got a chance to check it out.

whfan74

:banghead:

Nice set of horse's you have there! You look to be all set for the white stuff you guys get up there!

Enjoy the forum! :thumbs:

stevasaurus

randy...a dancing girls/bar in Hagar...now that sounds like a winter sport. :thumbs:

Curmudgeon

Nice setup there Ryan!

I wouldn't mind a close up look at that cab. That's a segway to my next comment. Love to see you and that rig at LeSueur next August!

The North Central Wheel Horse Events Clubs meets/shows there every year. http://www.pioneerpowershow.com/

Operator

Yup Rydogg there is a "gentlemans club" in Hager City it's closed on Sun. Mon. Tues. opens around 4:00 it's right across the street from fireworks place.

Next fall during the Leseuer weekend I'll have to get Stevasaurus to stop in for one quick one, cold one that is.

Randy

pumper.atv

Ya we have gotten some good amounts of snow here in Minnesota. Just home built a plow for a 63 Lawnranger with 15hp Vanguard :thumbs:

bitten

Hello and :thumbs:

Operator

:thumbs: pumper ATV I don't remember the intro?

Where might you be?

Randy

pumper.atv

Near Northfield MN

Operator

That's right Ryan, your the one if you look north east you'll see me! If you stand on your roof.

Randy

Retired Wrencher

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Horsefixer- its a piece of insulation, just a quick fix until I get some rubber to put around openings, I was getting a little snow inside the cab.

confused99- I could use a blade I don't need 2 snow throwers.

:thumbs::banghead::WRS: nice ride I all ways like the C models there are a great tractor work hard all day with no water or feed. t/c Gary B.....