Sign in to follow this  
rickv1957

NOS D200 with Ark 550

rickv1957

I purchased this tractor from the same fellow that I bought several of the NOS models,a fellow who I went to his place to look at a GT14 he had for sale,in talking he mentioned a fellow that was supposed to have several NOS tractors,I ask if he knew where he lived and he offered to take me by his house,appon arrival I spotted a D-SERIES in an old shed,went and knocked on door and ask if tractor was for sale,grumbly he said we could look at it,AD200 with an Ark 550,fellow told me that it was his demostrater when in business and when he closed up in 1975 he took tractor home to level a spot in his yard,told me that it didnt have many hours but been in old dirt floor open end shed since,I wiped the 1" of dust from hourmeter and WOW 11.9 hrs,I ask what he wanted and his reply was make 1 offer,no second chance would be allowed,anyway tractor came home with me,had it running the next day,it is still new in every aspect except paint,two years later we got together on the other NOS tractors,what an experience indeed,Rick

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

• Like 1

Gerry w

Just crazy nice, and the woods is insane! WOW.......... :notworthy: :thumbs:

d180man

Hay i though u was put the nos mower on the new tractor ! :notworthy::thumbs: nices! :WRS: :)

rickv1957

Thanks Gerry,This deck was purchased to go with this tractor when new so that is where I put it,Rick