Sign in to follow this  
The_Tyke

Now a proud owner of a Wheel Horse Raider 14

Indy w h

Tyke , that's one good lookin horse!!! I love the driveway!! Did you do that yourself?

Indy

meadowfield

Yes it is the one from Ebay UK. I've been looking for a Wheel Horse for some time now, but they always seem to be in the south of England or they end up going for far too much money. I hit lucky on this one as it was only an hour away from where I live and I didn't have to leave Yorkshire!

Hi,

we must have been looking for similar things at the same time... though it's taken me 10 months to find one at the right price and condition!

Ironically I live only 15 miles from you - and just acquired a C-101 from down the road from you (Weston Lane).

It too was made in Belgium and imported by GD mountfield and has a none standard model number - we really need to find out more about the Belgian outfit.

best regards

mark

WH Raider10

Hi,I'm from Belgium and I have a raider 10. It is completey the same as yours but with a 10hp Kohler engine. If you need some info about the Belgium horses ask me or Vincent on the forum,he has a bit more Belgium horses than me! :)

meadowfield

Hi,I'm from Belgium and I have a raider 10. It is completey the same as yours but with a 10hp Kohler engine. If you need some info about the Belgium horses ask me or Vincent on the forum,he has a bit more Belgium horses than me! :)

Hi,

the raider 10 is the same as the Norlett?

I thought the Norlett was a rebadged A-90?

do you have any manuals or pictures of the orignal tractors?

many thanks

WH Raider10

Yes,I do have my original manuals that came with the tractor. Your raider 14 looks the same as mine,only mine has a 10 hp and no high and low gearing,just 4 speed only. Mine is also made in Oevel/Geel plant in Belgium.

C-ya,

Pieter-Jan :USA: :)

bustedglass

Just wanted to say Hi, and :) . Its great to have you here. You will find some wonderful people here with a wealth of knowledge. Great looking tractor you found there, enjoy it :USA: .

meadowfield

Yes,I do have my original manuals that came with the tractor. Your raider 14 looks the same as mine,only mine has a 10 hp and no high and low gearing,just 4 speed only. Mine is also made in Oevel/Geel plant in Belgium.

oops,

theres some confusion ! I don't have a raider

I have a Norlett (A-90) and a C-101 both built in Belgium...

mark

wheeledhorseman

The numbers on the Belgium-built tractors do not appear to match the USA models.

Hopefully one of the folks from "over there" can come up with a list of the correct translation of numbers.

I can give you one translation - The U.S. made B-111 was 92-11BF01 whereas the AMNOR (Belgium) model was 92-11BF91