Sign in to follow this  
Prater

I have joined the D-Club

Prater

OK, I did not count them. I see that it whould have 7 actual louvers. The ones on my D180 are bent stainless.

Prater

Anyone have a wiring diagram for the D series?

tgranthamfd

Anyone have a wiring diagram for the D series?

You should be able to download th demastifcation guide off of Toro's sight. I think someone gave your dad the instructions on his C-111 post.

Prater

Terry,

They did not have the wiring diagram on that page. I just went ahead and ordered the user manual and parts manual from them.

defed

i think the rear pto is 2000rpm.

you can just barely see the grill of one in rick's signature photo. i also thought that they were window blinds on yours!

linen beige

The three point on my D-160 didn't want to work when I first got it. One of the O rings in the valve body had disintegrated and there was a chunk of stray rubber semi clogging the valve. It still won't go down very easily, but I haven't taken the time to look into it.

Your grill slats should be flat front, with a section running 90 degs to the slats. Sort of like angle iron with one narrow side, if that makes sense.

rickv1957

Steve,yes the pto is 2000,you will need a grill as that is not original,if I can help let me know,Rick

Prater

I should have it home in a week or so. I have to make room. The PO changed the fluid filter so i will take oer from there...

pond195520032003

Steve, if rick cant help you out :banghead: i possibly can :notworthy::thumbs:

yea, the D's are cool :) we have an 1- 18 automatic, 1-D-180, 1-D-180 parts tractor, 2 D-200's, 1-D-250, and 2-D-160 carcus'es(spelling) :WRS:

have grills, body panels, a couple frames, etc.

rickv1957

Steve,glad to see your in the D club,Rick

Prater

Everbody can now relax, Rick has a grille for me...It will ship to me after I get my tranny apart for the puller project just in case he needs to add some parts to the box.