Sign in to follow this  
stevebo

This Year's Plow Set Up (cab)

stevebo

Well guys I am down here in the Florida Keys for a few days on a fishing vacation with the guysbut cannot stay away... Thanks for the kind words from Will and Ken B. Here is my C100 that I got back on a trade with Ken B for his new 702 he made pretty and run great and the partial trade of the cab for my C175 with Will (Truckin88). I have done multiple deals with both of them and they too are great guys.

Here are a few pics of my new set up for plowing this year.

plowcover.jpg

plowcover.jpg

stevebo

IMG_0371.jpg

Sorry for posting the same pic twice... I did say I am on a fishing trip so along with that goes drinks and a cigar :notworthy:

Sparky

Hey Steve! Call the cops, theres a creepy lookin dude hangin out in yer front yard while your fishing in Florida. You can see his reflection in the picture window :thumbs: !

Nice setup with the "C" :notworthy: .

I think we have a huge number of members with cabs this year. Seems like everyones talkin about getting one installed on their winter machine. I still gotta get mine on for the season.

Mike...........

whfan74

That looks fantastic on that tractor! :notworthy:

I agree........it seems as though a bunch of us have rounded up cabs this year. I need to get mine installed as well! :thumbs:

WHC-125

Steve, it looks great! Bet you can wait to test it out with the first storm! BTW I hope you have fun on your vacation! :notworthy:

Kelly

Nice set up, BTW I love the painted centers on the new style hub caps, I might have to try that.

rickv1957

Steve,that is a very nice looking machine you have there,hubcaps look great,Rick

stevebo

Thanks Rick,

Actually Ken B put them on and did the work to this machine. This is the first one that I got that I really did not need to work on myself :notworthy:

The cool part is that there are wheel weights in the back under the covers and I have a set of front weights coming that are 50lbs each so the caps will need to come off the front.

MaineDad

Nice setup! Now we just need some snow - but my oil tank is in no hurry :notworthy:

HankB

...it seems as though a bunch of us have rounded up cabs this year.

Does the cab collect any heat from the engine or is it just there for a wind break?

I bundle up when I plow and when I get cold, I head inside. :thumbs:

I think you have my plow, BTW. From what I can see of the tag on mine, it is a "New Vac." I got it on my first Wheel Horse (Charger V8, IIRC) and moved it to my 314-H when I got that. It barely fit, touching the wheels at full sweep. I have since bought a proper plow and am in the processing of wire brushing, priming and painting the old one to prep for sale. Otherwise I'd have to say that yours looks better than mine. :notworthy: