Sign in to follow this  
jake22si

rewiring

jake22si

I have a 1975 c-100 that I am restoring. I have eliminated all of the safety switches and am looking for some wiring diagram to make this run. The saftey wiring has been cut and eliminated. :notworthy:

GlenPettit

You can find your manuals and the wiring diagrams at:

Yahoo groups

tophatbufflo

Someplace on Redsquare they have a link to the wheelhorsemaunals site under Wheelhorsetractors/pinned/ link :notworthy:

TT

Someplace on Redsquare they have a link to the wheelhorsemaunals site under Wheelhorsetractors/pinned/ link :thumbs:

They also have a TT. :notworthy:

wd75cseries.jpg

jake22si

Thanks for the info, But what I am trying to do is bypass the safety stuff and run it with just a few wires.

TT

I'm sure I had this posted on here somewhere before but it's quicker to do it again than to try and find it. :thumbs:

There are 5 terminals on the ignition switch.

You need a wire from the "S" terminal to the small post on the starter solenoid.

You need a wire from the "I" terminal to the positive post on the ignition coil.

You need a wire from the "B" terminal to the battery side of the starter solenoid. This wire should be fused and if you want the ammeter to function, you'll need to split the wire and hook it to the posts on the amp gauge. (see above diagram)

You need a wire from the "R" terminal to the D.C. terminal on the rectifier/regulator.

The "A" terminal on the switch is the accessory feed and is used to supply power to the lights, electric clutch, etc.

I don't like to see safety switches bypassed but you have to do what you have to do. :notworthy:

rickv1957

the wireing is very simple on the older tractors,Rick

jake22si

Thanks TT, that was exactly what I was looking for. The safety switches did not function to begin with.