Sign in to follow this  
perry

D-200 attachments

perry

here are some better pics of the attachments that came with my buddys D-200 yesterday :D . everything is solid and in good working order. the blade is missing the L-R index lever{no longer avail}. anybody have a better pic and measurements other than the toro site finch ?. also looking for blade manual model # 6-1142.

the JD plow is in exellent shape. it either has been restored or never used and should make a good ebay canidate :thumbs:

d200009.jpg

56" blade :thumbs:

d200004.jpg

d200003.jpg

d200006.jpg

d200005.jpg

d200007.jpg

kj4kicks

WOW Perry, That stuff is in great shape ! Nice score!

Thanks for the pix....

Nick

Perry thats a very nice haul of some good looking attachments. Sure looks a lot better than the Sears tiller I hauled home after an hour drive then 4 hours at the auction yesterday. :thumbs: I have been looking over Sears 3pt attachments this week and your Harrow looks like like it could be from them. The disc also has what looks like a sears hitch but not sure if the disc itself would be from Sears. Have to give them credit they sold a lot of attachments for the 3pt hitch. This site has some pictures of the 1968 3pt attachments. 1968 sears catalog Your pictures do answer one question for me I was wondering if the smaller Sears attachments would connect to a Wheel Horse Cat-0 hitch.

Nick in Ohio

perry

thats what i was thinking, sears. i could'nt find any tags on the drag or disc. i told him to look for a sears 3pt plow.

combatmp29r

Great Haul Perry :thumbs: I'm sure you'll get alot of snow clearing use out of the D. Now you just need a loader :D

edit: ooops just read the other thread, its your buddies D not yours :thumbs: OK he'll get alot of use out of it and needs a loader :P

perry

i edited the post. i wish it was mine. he does not have the property like i do to play on. i told him once we get her button up he'll have to bring it over for some play time :thumbs: . i think i have him hooked. he bought 2 B-100's last year. a hydro and a manual.

the guy also gave him a phone # on a lead for a front loader and brush hog.

pond195520032003

Perry, the attachments sure look nice! the disc is home made :thumbs: the 3pt part is from a sears and the discs look like they are from a walk behind :P the harrow is definitly a sears attachment! will show you a link in a little bit! i collect sears tractors and attachments :D mainly because the attachments are a lot easier to come by and as Nick said they made alot of them! :D well over 100 different attachments and i have about 30 sofar :thumbs:

T-Mo

Nice attachments, Perry. Maybe your buddy can now come over and help with the snow plowing.

BTW, I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think that plow is John Deere's. JD made a 15 plow, but it doesn't look like that. That's probably an allied plow and someone painted it up in JD's colors and added the John Deere decal. Again, I'm not 100% sure, but it doesn't look like JDs. :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Terry That was my thought too, but I didn't want to pipe up and get shut back down quickly :thumbs: To me it looks like a Brinly set up.

T-Mo

Joel,

If I was at work and had my high-speed connection, I would go to JD Parts Online and look into Catalog 2797, Product Identification Guide, and look to see what plows are there. But, I'm pretty sure, just not 100%, that one isn't JDs.

Perry,

If you don't mind look to see if there is a id plate on it with a model number. JD id's everything, including attachments, and there would be a model number and a serial number. If it's not there, that could just mean someone has removed it. :thumbs:

perry

i was thinking the same thing on the jd plow. its identical to my brinley. i just figured brinley made them for deere :thumbs: .

combatmp29r

Hey Terry, did JD ever make one of these for the 400 series?

2bottomplow.jpg

:thumbs: If you look close you can see the 2 brinly plow frames behind the new rims. I thought something like this would be cool for a D.

Sparky

Good lookin "D" :thumbs: ! I love the "big tough guy" look of the "D" Series. I hope to have my D-160 at this years show.

Mike......

baerpath

Hey Terry, did JD ever make one of these for the 400 series?

2bottomplow.jpg

:thumbs: If you look close you can see the 2 brinly plow frames behind the new rims. I thought something like this would be cool for a D.

Joel I'd love that for playing behind the D 250's a single bottom is play time for them. :thumbs:

Nice stuff Perry :D

Duane

combatmp29r

Yeah Duane its a pretty sweet setup. I saw it awhile back on WFM and saved the picture. When I finally get around to my D200 I may build one for it :thumbs:

T-Mo

Joel,

I tried to find a model "22" in catalog 2797, but I couldn't find it. That don't mean JD didn't make one, but I'm still looking. We could asked over on wfm, not only for the "22" plow, but the one that Perry's friend picked up also. Plows aren't my expertise, but there are a few over on wfm that would know. :thumbs:

combatmp29r

I may do that Terry. I'm pretty sure that one is homemade since there are 2 brinly plow frames behind it in the picture. Its done very nice though if it is homemade :thumbs:

perry

did'nt cub cadet offer a 3pt 2 bottom plow ?.