Charrie 20 #1 Posted 9 hours ago If I am not mistaken, Toro bought Wheel Horse in 1986. When I visit theToro site, I don't think the parts list goes back that far. There is a 50 yo mower repair shop going out of business and they had an initial sell off last year. Now they are just trying to empty the building for the most part. 3 days left before they close permanently. I am trying to make a list of parts that I might need in the future and see what they have left. So if I could find a good parts list with part numbers for my 1985 416-8 Model #3116K801 serial #11370 ? Also I welcome all suggestions for parts that I should be looking for. I also have a 1994 520-H They seem to have a small Kohler parts section and no actual Wheel Horse section. He said that some local Wheel Horse fan already came in and bought most of what he had. Also, he did not have a full carb kit for the k341 but gave me two different packages with carb parts that I believe do fit. Maybe someone here knows? Kholer 25 757 11 740 kit Kohler 25 757 03-s Kit, Float Repair Thanks Prts I did find Fuel cut off valve Kholer fuel pump 2 sets breaker points, No condenser. 1 spark plug PTO to mower belt Air filter and pre-filter. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
gwest_ca-(File Mod) 12,487 #2 Posted 8 hours ago The illustrated parts list we have is shared with other models at the time so be careful selecting parts. If you look at the engine page you may be able to identify the included models. This is what Toro has 1 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,295 #3 Posted 1 hour ago 8 hours ago, Charrie said: Now they are just trying to empty the building I look for those gold mines. Buy it all by the bucket full. 4 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,259 #4 Posted 1 hour ago 4 minutes ago, Ed Kennell said: Buy it all by the bucket full. The "Bucket Master" has sspoken! 2 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites