Jump to content
CRF857

Snow Plow surprise.

Recommended Posts

CRF857

I was gone all afternoon. Got home and headed for the shop. Much to my surprise there was a snowplow sitting in front of the small overhead door. 
While I was looking it over a neighbor lady came and gave me a description of the person and his truck who was here. Said she knew I wasn’t home but since he was dropping off she wasn’t too concerned.

It was from a friend who felt he owed me something. Told me it was a payback.

I just sold two with brackets. Now I have to scrounge some or fabricate some.

 

IMG_3235.jpeg

IMG_3233.jpeg

IMG_3234.jpeg

  • Like 8
  • Excellent 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ri702bill

Nice! And the moldboard does not look to be bent - as so many are... Another plus - looks like there is enough material on the cutting edge to flip it over...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
squonk

I was promised a snow blade to be dropped off as the person didn't need it anymore. I got it for a guy at the Big Show. It was from the roadapples collection Well it's been about 3 years. Haven't seen it yet. :confusion-confused:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
sqrlgtr
12 hours ago, CRF857 said:

Told me it was a payback.

All my friends just hit me in arm or pull some stupid prank for a "payback". Maybe time 4 new friends.:D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
peter lena

@CRF857  those plow blade / frame set ups are a  GOLD MINE , FOR FUNCTIONAL IMPROVEMENT , SWING QUADRANT IS HOME BASE , DID THIS YEARS AGO , shoulder bolts at swing areas , washers , elastic Lok nut , lets you  DIAL IN  , LUBRICATED LUBRICATED MOVEMENT , built  this up on jack stands , roller stool , improved , every stage as I went , also graphite sprayed blade face , for easy  snow slide off , blade swing is smooth . easy . solid , like a rifle bolt , DO THIS  pete

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...