Jump to content
slk

Snow plow blade

Recommended Posts

slk

Hey guys when someone gave me a C120 they included this plow blade. I have no idea if it goes on any Wheel Horse tractor or not. What do you think?

IMG_2801.jpeg

Edited by slk
making sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Bar Nuthin

Doesn't look like any Wheel Horse blade I'm familiar with.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ri702bill

I'll say it's an Ariens / Gravely...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...