Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
hcminis

Wheel Horse No Name 14 Auto Revival

Recommended Posts

hcminis

Was lucky enough to get the call and snag this machine a few weeks ago.  
 

here are the two videos I created for its revival

 

Part 1

 

Part 2

  • Excellent 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Moparfanforever

Very sharp WH tractor !!   👍👍

 

A few people I talked to do not like the hydro handle location, but I like it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...