Jump to content
hcminis

Wheel Horse No Name 14 Auto Revival

Recommended Posts

hcminis

Was lucky enough to get the call and snag this machine a few weeks ago.  
 

here are the two videos I created for its revival

 

Part 1

 

Part 2

  • Excellent 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Moparfanforever

Very sharp WH tractor !!   👍👍

 

A few people I talked to do not like the hydro handle location, but I like it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
oldlineman

Might want too rethink using ether,( to volatile) for gas engines, better choice would be carb cleaner, very nice tractor though!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
hcminis
7 hours ago, oldlineman said:

Might want too rethink using ether,( to volatile) for gas engines, better choice would be carb cleaner, very nice tractor though!  

 

 

I don't use it a lot.  Just for small short blasts to see if it'll fire when there is spark present.  It's not like I use it every time the engine doesn't start.  Do understand it is not good for the smaller engines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Bar Nuthin
19 hours ago, hcminis said:

here are the two videos I created for its revival

 

I just watched those yesterday!  I was going to ask where you got the exhaust stack.

I have a 16 Automatic that someone put a 14hp engine in. Best running engine I have, in the ugliest (currently) tractor I own. :ROTF:IMG_5914.jpg.b9e355332372a52d2da820aa71686004.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...