Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
leabassett@sbcglobal.net

New Seat

Recommended Posts

leabassett@sbcglobal.net

Here is my new seat. Some 2X4 to make it level. It was free from stuff i saved and will work for now. The old seat was shot and I think it held about 50 gallons of water in it.

seat1.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Sparky

Looks kinda tall, you a long legged fellow? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
leabassett@sbcglobal.net

It is high but I pushed it back as far as I could. The wheel is close to my legs but it is way better than the rotten wet seat that was on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...