leabassett@sbcglobal.net 190 #1 Posted Sunday at 08:52 PM Here is my new seat. Some 2X4 to make it level. It was free from stuff i saved and will work for now. The old seat was shot and I think it held about 50 gallons of water in it. 4 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sparky-(Admin) 26,324 #2 Posted Sunday at 09:37 PM Looks kinda tall, you a long legged fellow? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
leabassett@sbcglobal.net 190 #3 Posted Sunday at 11:02 PM It is high but I pushed it back as far as I could. The wheel is close to my legs but it is way better than the rotten wet seat that was on it. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CRF857 984 #4 Posted yesterday at 01:06 AM 2 hours ago, leabassett@sbcglobal.net said: It is high but I pushed it back as far as I could. The wheel is close to my legs but it is way better than the rotten wet seat that was on it. Need to find some springs to put under that seat. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
leabassett@sbcglobal.net 190 #5 Posted 7 hours ago 20 hours ago, CRF857 said: Need to find some springs to put under that seat. I know. The next junker that has some on it will be going on it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CRF857 984 #6 Posted 7 hours ago I recently scrapped out a zero turn. It had three springs under the seat. Did some checking and realized that two of them welded together would fit under the seat of my John Deere 110, which was in need of some assistance. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites