leabassett@sbcglobal.net 187 #1 Posted 7 hours ago Here is my new seat. Some 2X4 to make it level. It was free from stuff i saved and will work for now. The old seat was shot and I think it held about 50 gallons of water in it. 3 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sparky-(Admin) 26,316 #2 Posted 7 hours ago Looks kinda tall, you a long legged fellow? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
leabassett@sbcglobal.net 187 #3 Posted 5 hours ago It is high but I pushed it back as far as I could. The wheel is close to my legs but it is way better than the rotten wet seat that was on it. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CRF857 963 #4 Posted 3 hours ago 2 hours ago, leabassett@sbcglobal.net said: It is high but I pushed it back as far as I could. The wheel is close to my legs but it is way better than the rotten wet seat that was on it. Need to find some springs to put under that seat. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites