Jump to content
BPEisenhower

Couldn't pass it up

Recommended Posts

 
JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Cant wait to it again. Your scored big time. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ebinmaine

Good catch! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
SylvanLakeWH

:eusa-clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ri702bill

Nice score... how's the Automatic?

You bought a mule drive & got a free tractor & deck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
oliver2-44

Great find!

Tires even look good.

Is the paint all original?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
parsonsponyz

Nice score.  Looks like really nice tractor

 

Glad there's not a lot of deals like that around here or I would have to make the stables larger. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
BPEisenhower

Early morning with the Hotsy. Big believer in Citri Blast and Cascade. I did get everything cleaned and I think it's a good candidate for a repaint. No dents or holes. Surface rust isn't bad but, I do like the wet look. LoL 🤣. Also, I did get the original rear tires with it and do hold air, no cracking. I can see myself adding more C series to the collection. Show more pictures later! Enjoy your morning Horse fans! 🌞 Apologies for the hazy photos but I had my washer set at 280°. Can't stand greasy build up!

IMG_20261003_063150.jpg

IMG_20261003_063202.jpg

IMG_20261003_063208.jpg

IMG_20261003_063217.jpg

IMG_20261003_063226.jpg

IMG_20261003_063249.jpg

IMG_20261003_063304.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
peter lena

@BPEisenhower  very often suggest , getting  paint recovery  started  ASAP , like penetrating oil  total spray down , let it sit  for weeks  , to penetrate and establish easier base , rub out , sun heat is best for absorption  , but a darker shade is showing you the way ,  this is regular  stuff for me , gently do it in stages , finish with a  6" electric  palm buffer , cleaner wax , TRY A SMALL  test  area . pete  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
BPEisenhower
1 hour ago, peter lena said:

@BPEisenhower  very often suggest , getting  paint recovery  started  ASAP , like penetrating oil  total spray down , let it sit  for weeks  , to penetrate and establish easier base , rub out , sun heat is best for absorption  , but a darker shade is showing you the way ,  this is regular  stuff for me , gently do it in stages , finish with a  6" electric  palm buffer , cleaner wax , TRY A SMALL  test  area . pete  

 

I often wondered if a lubricant of some type would help. Considering that everything that was caked in grease was preserved underneath. However, someone did rattle can the right fender 🤬. Definitely going to change motor oil and figure out what type of ATF is best in rear end. Also, need to locate the engine screen. Magnum plastic don't look correct and, it has the original muffler turned out.... I'm picky but it must be correct since it's there! LMAO 🤣. Thank you for the advice, I'm grabbing a gallon of WD and spray bottles 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...