WHX?? 58,048 #1 Posted 3 hours ago Still working on the neighbor's Ariens GT-20. Deck is run off the front PTO via 2 v belts to a jack shaft that runs through the front axle to a drive shaft that spins the deck. IPL call for two 4L-34s. Found this place https://www.gprindustrial.com/en/ that offers the belt with the Ariens part number for a really good price. Hind sight now I shoulda just went to TSC but right to my door for two? So the order arrives and of course they sent 5L-34s. So after many unanswered emails & phone calls I finally get a response. They are trying to tell me these are the correct belts. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
WHX?? 58,048 #2 Posted 3 hours ago So I sent them these pics pretty much says it all right? Quite clear the pullies are for 4L belts right? Be interesting to see what their response will be. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites