Bugzilla46310 40 #1 Posted 3 hours ago Not sure what the bracket in the first picture was for, but I used that to hold the back of the receiver. Appears plenty stout for my needs. The receiver attachment piece slips over the 1”x 1” angle on that bracket. A 1/2” x1/2” angle welded in the receiver attachment piece helps keep it from twisting or moving back into the housing. A 3/4” x 1.75” x 6” block of oak slides in the attachment piece under the 1” x 1” angle and keeps that side of the receiver from tilting up when there is a load on the towing side. Then 2 supports tied to the bottom boss on the housing taking the bulk of the load. The 2 supports also lock the block of oak in place. Takes about 3 minutes to put it on or remove it, though I doubt I’ll be removing it. Heaviest loads will be my log splitter or my 3’ x 3’ x 2.5’ tall wood cart. Already moved the wood splitter with no issues. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites