cafoose 3,833 #1 Posted 6 hours ago Got the 520-HC vanguard swap just about completed. Still not charging. I have a new stator coming today. Old one was only putting out 4.5 VAC. Here's the build thread: I used a Jeep muffler from amazon for the stack. 2 1 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ri702bill 12,972 #2 Posted 5 hours ago Nice! Do consider adding a lower support from the engine to the underside of the elbow area of the exhaust going to that Jeep muffler. One reason is the vibrating weight, the other is snagging any overhead obstructions.... Here is what I did on my 854 when I went to a stack glasspack exhaust. 1 1 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
sqrlgtr 3,857 #3 Posted 1 hour ago @cafoose glad ya got it going. Hope the new stator works for ya.Thinking about coming over next week sometime but will let ya know ahead of time before I do though. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
cafoose 3,833 #4 Posted 1 hour ago 25 minutes ago, sqrlgtr said: @cafoose glad ya got it going. Hope the new stator works for ya.Thinking about coming over next week sometime but will let ya know ahead of time before I do though. Lemme know ahead of time I'm retired ya know and not always at home Share this post Link to post Share on other sites