eo1bart 54 #1 Posted September 14 I have a UNI Drive 8-Speed and am looking for a manufactures part # for the two reduction gear bearings WH#7207 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
WHX?? 58,043 #3 Posted September 14 https://wheelhorsepartsandmore.com/product/7207-bearing/ 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
eo1bart 54 #4 Posted September 14 33 minutes ago, Achto said: Yes, I know about these PDF's, but the 7207 bearing is not listed on any of them. Thanks 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
eo1bart 54 #5 Posted September 14 23 minutes ago, WHX?? said: https://wheelhorsepartsandmore.com/product/7207-bearing/ $20.00 dollar shipping for a $9.00 bearing. Hoping to find a cross reference number so I can order a Torrington/Koyo or similar. Thanks Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pfrederi 21,136 #6 Posted September 14 (edited) B-68 should be right Edited September 14 by pfrederi 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
rmaynard 17,572 #7 Posted September 14 If you are looking for a deal, visit eBay. Search the following: Wheel Horse 7207 Bearing ~ Free Shipping 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
WHX?? 58,043 #8 Posted September 14 10 hours ago, eo1bart said: $20.00 dollar shipping for a $9.00 bearing Much as I hate to say it Lowell's prices on bearings is reasonable but as with many things nowadays shipping is killer. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Handy Don 17,450 #9 Posted September 14 1 minute ago, WHX?? said: Much as I hate to say it Lowell's prices on bearings is reasonable but as with many things nowadays shipping is killer. Lowell told me he’ll waive the shipping if you stop by their place and pick up your order. 5 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites