Dan 312-8 617 #26 Posted August 26 22 hours ago, rmaynard said: $5850.00 Strange, it ended and showed a winning bid of $3850, and then later I saw it was $5850. Dunno... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
kpinnc 18,960 #27 Posted August 26 31 minutes ago, Dan 312-8 said: Strange, it ended and showed a winning bid of $3850, and then later I saw it was $5850. If it is really all original, it is truly one of it's kind. I hope it is going somewhere that will preserve it and it will be something special. That being said I am not financially savvy enough to spend nearly $6000 on it. Clearly it means alot to the buyer. 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
wallfish 20,607 #28 Posted August 27 On 8/19/2026 at 10:10 PM, WHX?? said: If some one gets it for under 3 its a smokin deal. They won't tho I've been offered 3.5 k + for mine. That one will go for just South of 4 I'll guess. Is yours also cable steer? Years back VinsRJ and his brother Matt found a cable steer RJ35 at the Zagray show. Think they paid something like $250 for it. Vin made a fiberglass hood like the prototype was and did an incredible job restoring it, pretty sure he did a Youtube video of it. 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
rmaynard 17,582 #29 Posted August 27 (edited) On 8/25/2026 at 5:59 PM, WHX?? said: Mike & Bob say it went for much more. Me thinks some fool set their auto bidding limit a little high. $12,000 was the winner's maximum bid according to a posting seen on Facebook. Edited August 27 by rmaynard Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sparky-(Admin) 26,358 #30 Posted August 27 At that price point the “fun” part of the hobby is over and it’s become an investment/business dealing or a huge gamble. I’m plenty happy with all the $300-$1000 rigs I have here. 4 4 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
702854boy 1,149 #31 Posted August 27 (edited) Saw this on Facebook. I would love to have some people's wallets even if its just for a day Edited August 28 by 702854boy Add photo 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
WHX?? 58,115 #32 Posted August 28 On 8/26/2026 at 9:03 PM, wallfish said: Is yours also cable steer? Yep dealer converted tho. 14 hours ago, Sparky said: fun” part of the hobby True I quit Harleys and took up much cheaper horses because prices got nuts. 3 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
702854boy 1,149 #33 Posted August 29 Just saw on Facebook that the buyer was asking if a predator angine would be a good engine to put in it instead of getting the original one running 1 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
c-series don 12,445 #34 Posted August 29 7 hours ago, 702854boy said: Just saw on Facebook that the buyer was asking if a predator angine would be a good engine to put in it instead of getting the original one running I hope you’re kidding about that! 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
whtractors24 3,571 #35 Posted August 29 (edited) 39 minutes ago, c-series don said: I hope you’re kidding about that! No one still knows who the collector is who won it . Daniel Baute posted that AI made screen shot as a joke on Facebook . Edited August 29 by whtractors24 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites