Ed Kennell 47,308 #1 Posted August 18 Any interest in a Caprice? Will be sold at auction tomorrow probably for cheap. Message me if interested. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
squonk 48,119 #2 Posted August 18 6 hours ago, Ed Kennell said: Any interest in a Caprice? Will be sold at auction tomorrow probably for cheap. Message me if interested. I had a 69 Caprice with a 327 4bbl. I bet that last # is a 7! 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,308 #3 Posted August 18 1 hour ago, squonk said: I had a 69 Caprice with a 327 4bbl. I bet that last # is a 7! Yep, it's a 327 but a 1970 Caprice. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,308 #4 Posted August 19 Sold for $10 today. No, I didn't buy it. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites