JCD 81 #1 Posted August 17 Hi all, Ive got a 312-8 1990 3112k 801/ 11289 tractor, I'd like to make sure I order the correct size drive belt. When I looked it up the size appears to be 5/8" x 82" can anyone verify that is the size or give me the size I need. Thanks, Jim 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
gwest_ca-(File Mod) 12,483 #2 Posted August 17 Correct. If you need it in the future it is posted on the cover page for the parts list. Click on the fuzzy part to see it. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,237 #3 Posted August 17 These are the only belts I use. About $30 at TSC and they can be returned for full refund. 3 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites