Sodaking27 1,344 #1 Posted July 23 Had a few out for some fresh air today. 6 10 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sarthurs01 1,071 #3 Posted July 24 A day late but it happen on Thursday haha 1 5 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
c-series don 12,420 #5 Posted August 21 @Wishin4a416 We are going to need more pictures of that Work Horse! 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Retired Wrencher 6,974 #8 Posted August 21 For some reason I only have a few facing from the rear. All good. 3 4 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Wishin4a416 2,610 #9 Posted August 21 12 hours ago, c-series don said: @Wishin4a416 We are going to need more pictures of that Work Horse! This is all I have right now. This one and 2 others are tucked away over in my sisters spare garage getting ready for the change of seasons. 3 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AlexR 3,099 #10 Posted August 21 Day late and dollar short. 1 6 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MainelyWheelhorse 3,109 #11 Posted August 21 (edited) I had them out so I figured I'd contribute. Edited August 24 by MainelyWheelhorse 4 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Retired Wrencher 6,974 #12 Posted August 22 19 hours ago, Wishin4a416 said: This is all I have right now. This one and 2 others are tucked away over in my sisters spare garage getting ready for the change of seasons. Nice and clean workhorse tractor. That’s something to be proud of. 4 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
c-series don 12,420 #14 Posted September 25 I know it’s Friday and I’m a day late but here’s a few pictures. 2 5 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
sqrlgtr 3,847 #15 Posted September 25 On 8/21/2026 at 1:35 PM, AlexR said: Day late and dollar short. I just noticed the 2 different size tires on the one tractor. Looks to be taller on the left side if it is, might be hard on differential and I would have to change that . 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AlexR 3,099 #16 Posted Friday at 10:48 PM 4 hours ago, sqrlgtr said: I just noticed the 2 different size tires on the one tractor. Looks to be taller on the left side if it is, might be hard on differential and I would have to change that . It's a optical illusion or something, they are the same size and inflated the same. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites