Sign in to follow this  
northmo

new guy on 9-30-09

northmo

New today with a D-200 for now and a different kind of big D and a move coming soon... I will have to sell it and I need help to know a ball park figure of there value. This is a working tractor that's not perfect but is in pretty good shape. The mower was/is a WH mower made by Woods and was painted. It comes with: snow blade, finish mower, 3 point, PTO, chains, 4 wheel weights, owners and repair manuals. Thanks for any help.

bitten

Hello and :scratchead:

Where are you located? That has a little to do with it. How tight is everything? How good does it run and what kind of shape is the rear end/tranny? I can go on and on about what to look at for a price.

Another member here just got a real nice and clean one with a deck and a push blade for $600. I paid $400 for my D200 with a tiller, snowblower and a deck. The paint is shot and I had to do some work to it but to me I got a good deal and the seller got money that he wanted.

There has been a lot of talk lately about priceing and if you do a search you will be able to see what others think.

Let us know where you are located, I might be iniristed in the finish mower.

P.J.

brentonkjohnson

Welcome! I agree...location plays a huge role in pricing. Shipping and driving cost money and can sometimes even double the overall cost of the item sold.

HorseFixer

:hide:

Yes where are you located? :scratchead:

whfan74

:hide: Glad to have you here. There will be a few that are interested in what you have either as an entire package or sectioning it off.

Let me take the first guess from your name............are you in Northern Missouri? :scratchead:

d180man

Hi :ychain: and go luck with it! :scratchead: :hide:

Save Old Iron

:scratchead:

northmo

And, the winner is, Whfan74. Sorry for the late reply. I've been very busy. I've been offered

more than $600 for it so I may sell it locally when I get time. thanks for the help,

when things get back to normal I will sell the junk ford mower and get a real one again.

whfan74

Woooo hooo! I have finally won something!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy:

Sounds like you have a real nice set-up and hopefully we can get you hooked on the Horse's before you send it down the road. Or maybe another Horse will take it's place! Glad you found us and we hope you stay!!!!! :thumbs: