Sign in to follow this  
Stigian

Snowplow/blade build. Book 2 :)

Greg B.

:thumbs: Ian,

Don't ya love it when a plan comes together!? :D I enjoyed the video, as well. Everything seemed to function smoothly.

Did you incorporate the downforce link in your design? I can't remember and am too lazy to go back and reread everything right now... :thumbs:

Greg B.

combatmp29r

Ian again a fine bit of fabricating :thumbs: I enjoyed the video alot. Tell was it steve that played the strange bloke in a car? Any how tell him he's a natural., he portrayed that part perfectly :thumbs:

Now what will the next novel be about and when can we expect to see it?

Sparky

Absolutely fantastic video Ian :thumbs: . I watched it with my 9 year old daughter and she loved it as well. She actually stayed glued to the screen for the whole 3 1/2 minutes.

Mike...........

nylyon

What kind of glue will stick a kid to a screen for that long? Must be some strong stuff! :thumbs:

Rollerman

Ian outstanding video...the action & suspense kept me riveted to the screen.

The CGI animation of the driver was excellent in the drive buy part too...or was that a mask.... :thumbs:

I think we all enjoyed your plow buildup with the updates here at Red Square Ian & are going to be missing checking in on your progress.

So please start another project soon! :thumbs:

kpinnc

No doubt that the best part of a project like this is when it actually works as well as you hoped during the build.

You definately nailed this one Ian! Great job! :thumbs:

Kevin

T-Mo

Ian,

Cool. The plow looks great - I like it. :thumbs:

Nick

Ian,

The big blade project looks like it is working good. And the video looks great. :thumbs:

Stigian

Afternoon all.

Cheers for all the great comments, its cheered up a grey and damp day :D

Im glad you all liked the video, its been a while since ive had a play with video editing so i thought id have some fun :D

Did you incorporate the downforce link in your design?

I did indeed Greg :D thought a way of keeping the down force down would come in handy.

A future mod mabye :o

I can't remember and am too lazy to go back and reread everything right now...

I dont blame ya, its a bit like reading a book :D:D

Tell was it steve that played the strange bloke in a car? Any how tell him he's a natural., he portrayed that part perfectly

It was Pete in the car Joel, your right he does play the part well :D

Seriously Pete is one of those really good friends who is always will to help out.

Cheers Pete :P

Now what will the next novel be about and when can we expect to see it?

That would be telling :D

You know how i like to keep you all in suspence :D

I do have quite a technical idea in mind, but i need to do a lot of :thumbs: ing first to see if it can be done.

The CGI animation of the driver was excellent in the drive buy part too...or was that a mask

It wasnt a mask, i always look the strange :)

I think we all enjoyed your plow buildup with the updates here at Red Square Ian & are going to be missing checking in on your progress.

So please start another project soon!

Thank you very much for saying so Stephen, dont worry a new project will be appearing soon at a top Wheel Horse forum near you :o

I watched it with my 9 year old daughter and she loved it as well. She actually stayed glued to the screen for the whole 3 1/2 minutes.

Glad i could help with keeping your daughter sitting still for a few minutes Mike :P:P

Hhhmmm i may of messed up with the quote :P 's :thumbs: