Sign in to follow this  
Brian1045

White River Valley Antique Assn.

Brian1045

I attended The Antique Tractor show in Elnora Indiana this year. It was only about an hour drive for me.

I had the privilege of meeting up with Henry (Tennessee Country Boy) the first and second day of the show. He was nice enough to allow me to display my 1045 along the side of his WH collection. As most of you know he only takes part of his collection to the shows and what he brought were really nice ole horses.

Thanks Henry for the hospitality...I really enjoyed myself! :scratchead:

Here are a few pics:

100_0037.jpg

100_0023.jpg

100_0028.jpg

100_0074.jpg

100_0055.jpg

100_0075.jpg

100_0065.jpg

100_0064.jpg

100_0056.jpg

100_0063.jpg

100_0113.jpg

stevasaurus

Brian...looks like a very good show...thanks for sharing the pictures. :hide:

Henry...a very nice collestion of Horses. :scratchead:

Michael Bullington

great pics Brian....hope to get up there next year. Had to settle for a local show due to work! Henry said he saw fritz there also!

Glad you had a good time

bell

GREAT pics Brian!!!!

I made it there Thursday, but Henry wasn't there yet. I usually spend atleast 2 days there, but it was cut short this year by work. :scratchead:

If y'all ever have the chance, I highly recommend checking it out. It's a GREAT show!

Lane Ranger

Brian: I am glad you got to the Elnora, Indiana -Antque Machinery Show to capture some of Henry Bullington's work. He was gone when I arrived today . He has some vry nice tractors!

Massey Ferguson and Cub Cadet dominated the Lawn and Garden Tractor area but I got to talk to some very nice wheel horse owners and captures some additonal photos of their Wheel Horse tractors.

Here are a few shots:

1962 Wheel Horse 502:

102_6557.jpg

1962 -552 owned by Brandi Shields of Bloominton, Indiana:

102_6575.jpg

102_6578.jpg

1966 -606:

102_6587.jpg

Massey Ferguson and Cub Cadet dominated the Lawn and Garden Tractor Field:

102_6562.jpg

Moto-Mower:

102_6583.jpg

Very interesting GardenAll -produced in Liberty, Indiana:

102_6561.jpg

bitten

Thanks for sharing you guys, the pictures are great. Looks like a very nice show.

I went to our local fair over the weekend( forgot the camara) and there were some very nice tractor and garden tractors. I got to see a 69 D160 :scratchead: Would have liked to talked to the owner but not around. There was 6 Wheel Horses in all. A 1054, RJ58, lawn ranger(very nice restor), C120( with sickle bar), B100 (very clean) and the formentioned D160.

I am not a Dohn Jerre man But there was all 4 colores of the Patio edetions there that was cool to see.

Again thanks for the pics.

P.J.