Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

light mount

Kelly

I just bought a pair of NOS lights to fit my light bar for the round hood tractors, I need to know what the switch is? I think it's cole hersee the same as they used on the electric PTO's but not sure, and I need a light switch mounting bracket, or at least a picture with dimentions, and where for sure does it mount? Thanks Kelly

TT

Yes, Kelly - the switch is made by C-H and can still be bought new - as far as I know. (through certain electrical suppliers) They are the same as the push/pull PTO clutch switch.

The C-H number for the switch with the ivory knob is 50031 and 5007 for the same switch with a tan knob.

I sold my stuff, so someone else will have to get you a pic of the bracket. They generally bolted to the right side of the hoodstand, but drilling the hoodstand or dash panel for the switch seemed to happen a lot too.

Kelly

Thanks Terry, I took a shot and bought a CH 5007 he did not have the ivory knob, but they just screw on, and a new switch was only $2 I don't want to drill any holes I'll fab something up.

TT

Good deal, Kelly.

The 5007 switch is the one with the knob and the other is the original WH part:

hl-5208001.jpg

Other than the color, they're essentially the same switch. :scratchead: