Sign in to follow this  
fackovec

Fender pan interchange for the C-125

fackovec

Hey all:

First I'm a newbie to the list and Wheel Horse's.

I have been given a 1981 C125 that was a beater and put it back into working order. I was given the tractor and I figured that I would use it for the season and scrap it in the spring for a new one... But as with many of my projects I have fallen in love with it!

The only real eyesore is the fender pan- it is plastic and cracked by the previous owner (Being left out in the sun for 25 years did not help either). I want to replace it with a metal fender- can anyone tell me what models will interchange with it? (and if someone has one for sale it would be a bonus!!)

Also can anyone tell me the paint code for the red for the tractor- it's a 80 or 81 C-125

Thanks

Hank Fackovec

New Hampshire

Kelly

Pretty much any tractor from 78 up will fit if it has the gas tank under the fender, there are 2 styles but both fit.

Kelly

Oh ya the paint is International red, or regal red RustOleum.

Duff

Hi, Hank, and :hide: !

We must be neighbors, since NH is a small state. Where are you at?

To your question, someone with more experience will be along shortly to give you an accurate answer, but I've read here that there are metal fender pans that will fit the C-series that came with the plastic ones. If a 300-series will fit, I've got an extra one that is solid but will need to be stripped and repainted. I'll let you have it for shipping.

Glad to have you aboard!

Duff :scratchead:

EDIT: While I was typing, a couple of our guys answered your questions. BTW - I use Rustoleum Regal Red on my rebuilds and it seems to be pretty close to WH red.