Sign in to follow this  
hitman5079

detailed wiring diagram?

hitman5079

hi everyone...i have a 310-8 ...21-10k801....would anyone happen to know where i can see a detailed wiring diagram? ive been beating my head on the wall for better than a week tryin to get this thing started...i have the one from toros site but doesnt show wire colors...thanks in advance...mike :scratchead:

Duff

hi everyone...i have a 310-8 ...21-10k801....would anyone happen to know where i can see a detailed wiring diagram? ive been beating my head on the wall for better than a week tryin to get this thing started...i have the one from toros site but doesnt show wire colors...thanks in advance...mike :hide:

Mike,

What you need is what is called the "Demystification Guide". Not a joke - it's a real reference work, very, very valuable, and free to dowmload!!!!

Go here: http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?...ification+guide

Then read down to the fifth post (by T-MO), and follow his instructions. The only thing you'll need to change is to enter your own tractor model number in the box at the Toro page.

The guide has wire colors in the wiring diagrams.

Good luck!

Duff :scratchead:

hitman5079

hey thanks a bunch for the link and the info..just my luck tho my year is not shown haha...the closest one is actually the same one the lawn shop guys printed off for me..but everythings different..thanks a bunch for your time tho! greatly appreciated

Duff

just my luck tho my year is not shown haha...the closest one is actually the same one the lawn shop guys printed off for me..but everythings different..

Toro strikes again! The Demystification Guide is supposedly for 1985 and newer tractors, and your machine is a 1985. Leave it to Toro to odd-ball a model so you have to really dig for information. :scratchead:

Oh well.....it's happened to all of us at some point. The good news-I'll bet somebody will come along here who has the info you need!

Duff :hide:

SteveF

hitman5079,

Go to: http://www.rcpw.com/ and click on "Parts Lookup" in the upper right corner. From there, you can navigate for almost any brand / model tractor that you need information, wiring diagrams, parts layout, etc. on.

I went up there myself to see if I could obtain the wiring diagram photo for you. Here it is below. The file is too large to post. Please email me and I'd be happy to send you the Acrobat .PDF of it that I created for you.

Your model based on the model ID code you provided in your original post indicates that your unit appears to be circa 1985 so the wiring diagram attached should be exactly for yours.

Enjoy,

SteveF

in Western New Jersey

Ferrero@cyberdude.com

:scratchead:

hitman5079

yea that rcpw is actually where i found my first diagram even before i figured out how to work toros haha..thanks for your help guys!

SteveF

hitman5079,

Were you able to obtain the wiring diagram from the link I provided? If not, just email me at: Ferrero@cyberdude.com and I'll happily email it to you in Acrobat (.PDF) format.

SteveF

in Western New Jersey