Sign in to follow this  
DMESS

New addition home in PA

dgjks6

No disrespect to anyone here, but I have a few more questions. I have seen the tractors here and have seen what can be done so I don't doubt these can be made, but what you guys are saying is that someone took a frame and rear end of a c-195 (only a few hundred made) and put the entire front end and dash tower - with all the electrics including a running onan, and put in on the c-195. Then had fake id tags and stickers and literature made. And did it twice.

That seems like a lot of $, and this coming from a guy who is over $1000 and just as many hours in a c-85 with 3000 hours on the meter.

Brrly1

Hey by all means you want to believe it then go ahead. The joke is kind of old.

mrc

hello gottahavvitt, i sent you a PM. i might be interested in the C195 AND i live in western mass. (westfield) can you send the phone number of the owner? thank you. mike in mass.

Kelly

MRC that part of the thread is a year and half old, I doubt it's still around.

Horse Fanatic

If the tractor at the top of this post is a fake, they did a great job making everything looking uniformly aged. So what ever became of this particular tractor???

JC 1965

WOW !!

That's a great looking tractor. I never find anything even half that nice. When I fine tractors for sale they're always junk and the worst part is the owner thinks he's selling gold.

:banghead: