courtneysg3

need help finding rebuild kit for wheel horse 211-4 mower deck

courtneysg3

hello everyone I have a wheel horse 211-4 that I need to find a mower deck rebuild kit hopefully not too expensive. not sure if it would be cheaper to replace the mower deck with another used one. if possible I would like to save the original mower deck it's a 1987 wheel horse 211-4 couldn't find mower deck rebuild kit on amazon. on eBay the sellers wanted to charge me over $235 and I don't want to spend more than $160, I just want to use it for mowing my lawn I'm also going to buy a new governor spring because the old one broke I have a picture of the deck model number2001279968_wheelhorse211-4mowerdeckmodelnumber.jpeg.db59bbdc20903f4de3b82c615ba6aa32.jpeg

gwest_ca

Never heard of a rebuild kit for any deck. Most parts are available from Toro or bearings can be obtained from aftermarket suppliers with cost savings.

Try the vendors listed at Red Square.

Lee1977

Wheel Horse did offer a kit many years back. I bought one to change from Double-D  to 3/4" keyed. That was some time in the 80's.

It inculed spindles blades pulleys and belt for the deck. I believe it was $175 back then.I later changed out to metric spindles.they came in a semble with blades and pulleys. Now a spindle assembly is just the housing shaht bearings seal and nuts. Last one I bought a few years back when the housung broke was $200.  I know I could have found a used one, but at the time it was my only mower.