Ed Kennell

This Just Showed UP at My Back Door.

Ed Kennell
57 minutes ago, OoPEZoO said:

, I met up with Ed yesterday

Sure was a pleasure meeting you Keith and it's good to know Wally will have a new life.   I can't wait to see if he'll be burning gas or amps.

I did forget to give you Wallys tusks.    :rolleyes:

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH
1 minute ago, Ed Kennell said:

if he'll be burning gas or amps

Ooohhh... :scared-shocked:conversion conversation...? :greetings-clappingyellow:

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

Ed Kennell
6 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

Ooohhh... :scared-shocked:conversion conversation...? :greetings-clappingyellow:

Maybe Keith will off some info on his day job.  Very interesting.

• Like 1

OoPEZoO
11 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

We will see....I have had the vision for awhile of doing an electric WH.  I just couldn't make up my mind on a platform/tractor to start with.  I only have 2 other tractors and they both are too nice to hack up and I use/need them around the house.  An electric project would just be for fun, cruising around, and maybe towing a yard cart.  This would be perfect for it, but I don't want to bastardize anything that is salvageable. Even if I do make an electric drivetrain, I would not want to modify the RJ frame or bodywork.  That way it could be reversed to original at any point if a correct power plant comes along.  If it does end up going electric, it would be a 56V LiIon battery and a large brushless motor.  I have access to everything to make it happen and make it look professional.  I'll gladly talk anyones ear off in person about my day job, but I don't want to do that here.

• Thanks 2
  • Heart 1