RED-Z06

You could say i have a problem

ebinmaine
4 hours ago, RED-Z06 said:

Obviously i need more tractors...

:lol:

I read on here a few years ago that Wheelhorse had 23 different implements back in the late 60s. 

I figure a minimum of one tractor per implement is justified. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sparky

What is the one on the far right next to the Wheel Horse? It makes the “full size” WH look so small :lol:

• Like 1

RED-Z06
3 hours ago, Sparky said:

What is the one on the far right next to the Wheel Horse? It makes the “full size” WH look so small :lol:

Simplicity Legacy XL, great tractor but its definitely gotten difficult to find parts with Simplicity being folded up

Darb1964
3 hours ago, Sparky said:

Looks like a simplicity.

RED-Z06

Next to a 416-H

20221004_182707.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

87 416-8 horse
33 minutes ago, RED-Z06 said:

Next to a 416-H

20221004_182707.jpg

That looks like a beefy tractor! 

• Thanks 1

JoeM
6 hours ago, RED-Z06 said:

Simplicity Legacy XL

Looked at one with a loader, about 15 years ago, at the local dealer. Expensive but nice. I stalled out on the turning radius. (but mostly the price) it seems to me it was priced with a built in divorce. :unsure:

If that one in the center is a JD400, that is a heavy big machine and quick too.

Looking at the line up pic, you know, an owner of 6 john deere's out of 13 tractors is just..........oh lets just say you qualify! :ychain:

RED-Z06
23 minutes ago, JoeM said:

Looked at one with a loader, about 15 years ago, at the local dealer. Expensive but nice. I stalled out on the turning radius. (but mostly the price) it seems to me it was priced with a built in divorce. :unsure:

If that one in the center is a JD400, that is a heavy big machine and quick too.

Looking at the line up pic, you know, an owner of 6 john deere's out of 13 tractors is just..........oh lets just say you qualify! :ychain:

Yeah they were obscenely priced new, this was the most affordable model with the 27hp Kohler, it retailed at 10k new.

Big Deere is a 420, i like the 400 but dislike the Kohler K twin, they had a bad habit of chucking rods, and all attachments were 400 specific 

• Like 1

Lee1977

I don't see a problem, unless you leave the Wheel Horses outside.

• Like 1

RED-Z06
1 minute ago, Lee1977 said:

I don't see a problem, unless you leave the Wheel Horses outside.

The Simplicity, 702, 420, 318, and 416-H stay in my shop, the C100 stays in my shed.  The 425, 445, 312-8, Z-master, stay under a large tarp.  The residential Deeres and husky stay out for now...hopefully getting rid of them soon.  Working on getting a 20x22 pole barn soon as well

• Like 2