JoeM

What's hot in WH Sales

Retired Wrencher

I have seen prices were stable for a while but the last year things are a little nuts if you ask me. Tractors that have been in the weeds rusting away they are trying get big dollars for them. Different market today from what I am used to. 

• Like 4

Sailman

Down here "south of the Mason Dixon" tractor condition seems to be down and prices are up from a few years ago. Glad I snagged mine when I did.

• Like 2

lynnmor
2 hours ago, Retired Wrencher said:

I have seen prices were stable for a while but the last year things are a little nuts if you ask me. Tractors that have been in the weeds rusting away they are trying get big dollars for them. Different market today from what I am used to. 

We need to keep in mind that today's dollars are massively inflated.  It doesn't matter if it is old worn tractors or brand new products, the seller needs or wants more so he can buy what he wants.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

ebinmaine
27 minutes ago, lynnmor said:

today's dollars are massively inflated

Very important point that I often forget to keep in mind. 

• Like 2

squonk

Go to Lowes and check out the prices on their mower crap. No wonder a good running horse with a deck is fetching (Or asking) more

• Like 5

Ed Kennell
1 hour ago, lynnmor said:

that today's dollars are massively inflated.

:text-yeahthat:      It is difficult to keep up with 20% /year inflation and realize tractors and parts I bought 5 years ago have now doubled in price.  :(

• Like 4

Retired Wrencher
22 hours ago, lynnmor said:

We need to keep in mind that today's dollars are massively inflated.  It doesn't matter if it is old worn tractors or brand new products, the seller needs or wants more so he can buy what he wants.

But where you live the price is right from what I have seen on the net. A B80 4 speed in your state is under $300 bucks. That is about right for me.