Keaton

tire identification help

Keaton

I have these two rims and tires they have a gear drive in the back, anyone know if they are desireabe or worth anything, I wanted to do a quick post cause someone might want them instead of me scrapping them. I have two pictures, not Shure if they hold air, I was going to put the tires on my lawn ranger rims but could not get them broken loose off the bead, they have tubes in them, they are split rims and they are not stripped or anything just let me know if you would want them or have any info on them, thanks- Keaton

gear tire pic 1.jpg

gear tire pic 2.jpg

gwest_ca

If 8" wheels they look like Gravely L two-wheel tractor wheels.

The geared hubs I don't know. The center holes in the ones I have are tapered with a key. The Gravely wheels are held together with three 3/8" bolts and nuts. Gravely hubs have three notches to clear the three bolts and nuts in the wheel. The other three bolts secure the split rim to the hub.

Keaton
8 hours ago, gwest_ca said:

The Gravely wheels are held together with three 3/8" bolts and nuts

they are threads in that gear part there are no nuts and the tires are 4.80/4-8 wich would be a 8 inch rim they are carisline tires they look like an origonal matching set. they do not have a key shaft