Sign in to follow this  
Reelhorsenut

Onan Flywheel Key 515-0284 Available Again

Reelhorsenut

About a year ago I trashed the special flywheel key Onan uses for the electronic ignition. Clocks the rotor trigger ring thingy in proper place. It was STUCK...ruined it trying to remove. Went looking for a replacement and no luck, sold out everyplace. Even used ones hard to find. :(  Last week dusted off the project, P220G and searched again. Sold out or discontinued, dang! Wait a sec, i'll try those onanparts guys....hey! They showed a few dozen available! Contacted them just to make sure. Yup! Said 23 new keys in stock with lots more on the way. US made, no import stuff. :)

Ordered 2 last Thursday and they showed up today. i be a happy camper:) If you have been looking, now you know where to go. Onan part # 515-0284 here is the link.

https://onanparts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_33&products_id=105

Been lurking a lot...soaking up all the great info, pics etc here at Redsquare. :)

onankey.jpg

• Like 3

onanparts.com

Glad we could help you out horsenut! For anyone else looking for these keys we have over 1000 in stock as of March 2024. It should be awhile before we run out!