Sign in to follow this  
Coors

Serial Number Invalid

Coors

I am trying to look up parts at https://www.shoptoro.com/Comergent/en/US/ad...&isManuals=true

and when I do it says my serial number is incorrect. My mower is a 520H Model #73501 and Serial Number 5900869. I have looked at my serial number numerous times because I thought I was missing a digit, but I am 100% positive it says 5900869 on the fender pan decal. Do any of you guys have a way to look this for me to see if this is a valid number or give some insite to my problem.

Thanks,

dr74go

Coors,

I am still new at this as well. I just tried it with your link. Enter just your model number and click "search". It will produce a list of serial numbers. Pick the correct serial number to go to the parts lists.

I hope this helps.

D.L.

Coors

Coors,

I am still new at this as well. I just tried it with your link. Enter just your model number and click "search". It will produce a list of serial numbers. Pick the correct serial number to go to the parts lists.

I hope this helps.

D.L.

Thats just the thing, my serial number is one digit less than th ranges given, but I know I am not missing a digit? :thumbs2:

gwest_ca

Toro thinks the 73501 has an 8 digit serial # so add a zero making it 59000869. The 1993 73520 is another one.

Garry

nylyon

LIke Garry said, add the extra 0, it won't make a difference, the important number is the 59

Coors

thanks guys, that worked.