Daron1965

What did you do in your garden today?

Daron1965

I tilled a small area, repaired a few fences, started to clean other areas of the garden. Ordered some seed.  Looking forward to the warmer weather.  

• Like 3

ebinmaine

About all we can do up here in Maine is stare out the window and wait for what little snow we have left to melt. 

:lol:

• Haha 4

Racinbob

Not exactly gardening but getting in the mood with this springlike weather we're having. Replaced the wore out store built bat house today with one I built. Hopefully the bats will be more attracted to this one. :)

189645849_Bathouse02262024.jpg.2c09b6db15e1ca7337d4656b71133bd6.jpg

• Like 4

JimSraj

Sprouts from kohl crops planted last week. The covered tray has sweet and hot peppers and eggplant seeds. They take longer to sprout so I plant them at the same time as the cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, radicchio and collards. Also have spinach, arugula, radishes and lettuces started in a hoop house three weeks ago. Most are sprouting. 
Still a good bit of snow around but it’s predicted to be nearly 60 on Wednesday so may be able to dig some garden after that. 

image.jpg

• Like 3

JoeM

I heard a roto tiller running off in the distance. 

• Like 2

Skwerl58

I will get at mine in a couple of weeks. Disc then till. Onion sets then around April 1 radish and some lettuce. I am planning on replacing my fence so I will get on that next week.

• Like 3

Daron1965

It finally warmed up and dried out enough for me to use the 312 to till another section of the garden.  Started some tomato and pepper seeds in the house. Looking forward to springs arrival. 

• Like 2