paulyv56

312-8 2 stage...Let It EAT!

ri702bill

Nice matchup of the ground speed to the amount of snow the unit can process. Almost impossible to move that quantity of snow in single passes with a plow instead....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

peter lena

@paulyv56  nice job on that , like the fact that you are actually letting the gearing / feed into the blower work !  pete

• Like 1

Blasterdad

Nice rig! It's amazing what 12 hp will do in our little :wh:'s. Engineered to get it done & last forever with basic maintainance, sadly those days are gone, but for the lucky few of us that know this, we'll remain proud to own them & never part with them! Great videos, that guy across the street with the shovel must hate you, it made my day watching you actually having FUN & making a video while he's over there definitely NOT having fun. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by Blasterdad
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

JoeM

One word "smooth" :handgestures-thumbup:

• Like 3

kpinnc

Looks like fun.

...Sort of. :blink: But you all can keep the cold that comes with it!

• Like 2

paulyv56
9 hours ago, Blasterdad said:

that guy across the street with the shovel must hate you, it made my day watching you actually having FUN & making a video while he's over there definitely NOT having fun. :handgestures-thumbupright:

My wife mentioned this yesterday when she watched the video, we both got a kick out of your comment, and that you noticed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

paulyv56
8 hours ago, JoeM said:

One word "smooth" :handgestures-thumbup:

This was my 2nd storm using the tractor. Used the weight box this storm. And I also installed a clutch spring and removed the failed piston tensioner. oiled/ lubed all moving parts and let the machine/gearing do the work . The knowledge and willing communication/ true passion of this forum has definitely helped me learn the CORRECT way to maintain and work these beautiful machines. Im really enjoying this. Thanks to all of you.:greetings-clappingyellow:

• Excellent 3

paulyv56
10 hours ago, ri702bill said:

Nice matchup of the ground speed to the amount of snow the unit can process. Almost impossible to move that quantity of snow in single passes with a plow instead....

The 2 stage is a keeper, for sure.

• Like 4