JoeM

Wonder if this would comply

JoeM

As being enough WH to have at the show? Seen it on FB. David Bradley WH cross breed. 

:hide:

image.png.7313bf762334b4f32db7894cd2134bdc.png

• Like 5
  • Excellent 2

wallfish

Doubtful but way back at the customs show 2016 ish? there was some stuff there that basically just had some WH tins on.

Anytime I see fresh water wet down pics in an ad I automatically view the seller as a sheister until proven otherwise. It's an automatic lowball offer if it's not just passed on because I can't tell what it really looks like.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

sjoemie himself
9 hours ago, wallfish said:

basically just had some WH tins on.

This is basically that.. engine seems Chinese?

9 hours ago, wallfish said:

fresh water wet down pics in an ad I automatically view the seller as a sheister until proven otherwise

Could'nt agree more. Especially with tyres and paintwork it's very difficult to tell what they really look like.

• Like 1

JoeM
13 hours ago, wallfish said:

there was some stuff there that basically just had some WH tins on

Yeah, reminds me of those 4x4 machines with case running gear. 

But after all the Bull$hi# I heard about the jeep body on an xi last year makes you wonder what is the rule. The rule is there is no rule. 

And truly I like going but after so many, it is just 75% swap meet.

Might be me but I like looking at different and custom stuff. Like @wallfish puts together. 

For some that have missed some of my stuff a few pics. I do try to stay mostly Wheel Horse

I tend to build them and move on. The only one left is the jeep all the others were purchased by RS Members

520 Shaker

Shaker1.jpg.9b97f29efe45732d8c043a92bd369ab5.jpg

C85 Diesel 

IMG_0516.JPG.f2b6c62b3dd39263758734276b92120a.JPG

C141 Dump Truck

791144181_Newtirefromtheside1.jpg.fc8b2c1b7f4aa58d522193eb4fa1faeb.jpg

xi Jeep

1178581618_97percentcompleteleftsidefrontview1.jpg.72cb583c9872b552f7fc827812f578fe.jpg

• Like 9

wallfish
2 minutes ago, JoeM said:

But after all the Bull$hi# I heard about the jeep body on an xi last year makes you wonder what is the rule.

They just didn't understand what they were looking at. Most of those guys, if not all never had an xi tractor to know what they look like without the body panels and the same for me too. They're too new. Plus it looked like a factory made unit because of the super nice work you did with it, so that probably threw them off a bit as well. If it was built on something like a C series frame they wouldn't have questioned it. 

• Like 3

JoeM
19 hours ago, wallfish said:

I see fresh water wet down pics in an ad

That's "West Virginia Clear Coat"

:D

• Haha 3

953 nut

Customs rock!  I saw a wantabe Oliver garden tractor at a show that was well done. If you didn't know what a Wheel Horse or Oliver looks like you wouldn't even know what had been done.

100_0098.JPG.1ad6b2840f49f34964cba9911bf49558.JPG

• Like 3
  • Heart 1