Sign in to follow this  
8ntruck

New Years Day seafood boil

Pullstart

Yum!  My first ever seafood boil was in Maui, in a strip mall near the airport.  We landed, but there were others in the party who were coming on another flight.  Mrs. P found this joint and I was confused by the clear plastic gloves they gave us with the food.  When I realized how messy it was, I was thankful for the gloves and the experience!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sailman

Down here in the south we have a similar dish called a "low country boil". Difference is we use "Zatarains Cajun seasoning", small red potatoes, whole ear corn (both cooked longer), then add shrimp, sausage, crab and muscles. When the "boil" is done we spread out newspaper on a large platter and serve it up by emptying the pot (less the water) onto the platter. Yummy!

• Like 1

Pullstart

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRcmytMK/

not sure if this will work like YouTube links, but this is pretty yummy looking!

peter lena

@8ntruck can relate , ever in Seattle  , what a food place ! seafood from the Alaskan coast  , restaurants galore ,  love the ocean , prawns , very large sea shrimp , lots to see and do there , Boeing aircraft , china town , Seattle space needle , you go up on the outside of the tower . ferries to BRITISH COLUMBIA . hard to beat seafood , Pete 

c-series don

Had one this past summer, the Atlantic Ocean in the background 

IMG_8269.jpeg

IMG_8268.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Heart 2

paulyv56

That looks Delicious. Perfect presentation.

• Thanks 1