Sign in to follow this  
WHC-125

Got another Lawn Ranger

WHC-125

Today I picked up another Lawn Ranger with a plow, chains, and a trailer. It is in good shape and was sitting for about 6 years. I cleaned the carb and put fresh fuel line and it started right up and runs great. The right front tire didnt hold air because the tube had a small pinhole in it. So I took it apart and wrapped it in electric tape and it has been holding air ever since and I have been driving it most of the day. I plan on cleaning it up and painting it up once I finish a few other projects. For a little Lawn Ranger it has some power!

100_0044.jpg

100_0042.jpg

Rod(NASNUT)

Nice find. looks like a worker :thumbs2:

TJ

Nice tractor. :thumbs2:

bell

COOL!!! :thumbs2:

Kelly

Cool and a rare find, A tucky that runs good that is, even after sitting for more than a day or two. :thumbs2:

Gerry w

Cool and a rare find, A tucky that runs good that is, even after sitting for more than a day or two. :thumbs2:

That's FUNNY!! but true...... :thumbs:

nice find Chris!

Coadster32

Looks good to me. Nice find. :thumbs2:

WHC-125

Well I just remembered how much I hate Tecumsehs. I just went out to start it and use to plow a little in my backyard and it has no spark at all. I checked for wires grounding out(nothing), switched plugs(nothing). I dont know what happened but I think I am gonna try and find a Kohler for this if it happens again. :thumbs:

lt230s

Nice find!

Well I just remembered how much I hate Tecumsehs.

Yeah, I never did like the one on our LR either. The carb was always going out of adjustment. We' put another Tec on it, so I'm curious to see how this runs once we get it back together. :thumbs2:

WHC-125

I got it running again , after changing the points, condensor, and magneto. All of the wires were shot and the points were fried.