carlosking450

Problems with current regulator

carlosking450

Hola a todos les escribo porque mi Wheel Horse 702 me da muchos problemas con el regulador, cuando lo restauré le puse una batería nueva y al acelerar el voltímetro se puso a fondo, luego cambié el regulador por uno nuevo. , la batería anterior se dañó y ahora tengo miedo de poner una batería nueva y volver a dañarla. Mi intención es ponerle un pequeño alternador pero no sé si puedo dejar el dinamo de arranque actual sólo para la función de arranque. ¿Es posible? ¿Alguien tendría un diagrama solo para la función? ¿bota? gracias

pfrederi

Hello everyone, I am writing to you because my Wheel Horse 702 gives me a lot of problems with the regulator, when I restored it I put a new battery in it and when accelerating the voltmeter went to full throttle, then I changed the regulator for a new one. , the previous battery was damaged and now I'm afraid to put in a new battery and damage it again. My intention is to put a small alternator on it but I don't know if I can leave the current starter dynamo just for the starting function. It's possible? Would anyone have a diagram just for the function? boot? thank you Like

You could use the existing Starter generator   as just a starter...  Would have to find some way of charging the battery.  I would give the new regulator a chance.  Make sure it is grounded well and wired correctly.  If there is a terminal on the bottom of the regulator it goes to the A terminal on the generator body.  (That wire does not show up on many Wheel Horse diagrams as it was a Kohler part...

Podrías usar el generador de arranque existente solo como motor de arranque... Tendría que encontrar alguna forma de cargar la batería. Le daría una oportunidad al nuevo regulador. Asegúrese de que esté bien conectado a tierra y cableado correctamente. Si hay un terminal en la parte inferior del regulador, va al terminal A en el cuerpo del generador. (Ese cable no aparece en muchos diagramas de Wheel Horse ya que era una pieza de Kohler...

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

carlosking450

Very thanks