Redtickuleez

315-8 HELP ME IM A NEWB

Redtickuleez

Need to know what all I need to hook up plow and tiller to 315-8.. Please help me

rmaynard

Do you already have the plow and tiller? If so, look up the manuals for them in our manuals section. That's the first step. Others should be able to walk you through other details.

:WRS:

Ed Kennell

:text-welcomeconfetti:to the :rs:           Can you post pictures and model numbers of the tractor and the implements  ?   We can then help you find the correct manuals .

The plow  will  require a clevis hitch.      Wheel Horse Parts and More       I'm not sure what all is required for a tiller.   Others will be here to help with info.

953 nut

:WRS:

Here is a listing of manuals related to your 315.

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/search/?&q=73450&type=downloads_file&page=1&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

These manuals are related to your tiller

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/search/?q=2005&quick=1&type=downloads_file&nodes=20

Were you needing information on a Turning Plow or a Snow plow?

• Like 1

Ed Kennell
9 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

Turning Plow or a Snow plow?

Good point Richard.    He may need an axle bracket.

Lee1977

Wheel hores part & more can fix you up with the parts you need. They are down in the in the Venders section. He doesn;t have a axle mounted snow plow hitch listed  it will be needed for the tiller also. \ .

Place an add in the wanted section for the axle mounted snow plow hitch. The hitch Ed showed is for a turn plow .

He does have the lift cable a rocker arm for the rear mounted equipment

Redtickuleez

Well im asking you guys so I can find out what attachments/implements I need to buy.  I'm a poor boy. Can't afford to buy parts all willy-nilly unless I can use em. That's the first time I've ever said "willy-nilly"

I dont understand half of what yall saying.. plz forgive me. 

Ed Kennell
1 hour ago, Redtickuleez said:

Well im asking you guys so I can find out what attachments/implements I need to buy.

I dont understand half of what yall saying..  

Can you post pictures of the tractor and implements that you have.       And tell us exactly what you want to be able to do with your tractor.

Then we can post pictures of the parts you need and sources where you can buy them.