Joeuncle

Identify Mower Deck

Joeuncle

I am trying to identify a mower deck. This was on a A90 special that I purchased sometime ago. I know this is not the correct deck for the A90 special and I am not sure that it is even a Wheel horse deck. It has been welded on , modified and so forth to fit on the A90 special. Just trying to identify.

Any help would be appreciated.

DSCN0507.JPG

DSCN0511.JPG

DSCN0513.JPG

DSCN0514.JPG

Gasaholic

By the styling of it I almost want to say "Simplicity" but other than that no idea, really ... Or maybe an old IH Cub Cadet.. (Before MTD bought them) looks like a hint of yellow paint underneath? 

Ed Kennell

Interesting that the didn't use the belt tensioning pulley.   Must have been a real challenge to install the belt on three fixed pulleys.

• Like 1

8ntruck

:text-yeahthat: looks like there is a tensoining pulley there, but it is not being used. 

Edited by 8ntruck

Horseoholic

found this picture on the web , kinda looks like your style , it's on a Montgomery wards tractor  

hh-jpg.76683

Joeuncle

Thanks everyone for the information especially Horseoholic. Did not even think about MW lawn tractors.

Darb1964
35 minutes ago, Joeuncle said:

Thanks everyone for the information especially Horseoholic. Did not even think about MW lawn tractors.

I'm thinking it's a simplicity with MW. Badging. Simplicity made a lot of MW equipment.